World-Class Speakers & Thought Leaders
September 26 & September 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
ATB Financial Arts Barns – 10330 84 Avenue
The seventh annual People for People Conference gives you
progressive leadership, communication, and conflict resolution tools and strategies
that you can put to immediate use to:
• Improve employee satisfaction and engagement
• Reduce costs associated with conflict and employee retention
• Increase productivity and innovative thinking
• Promote personal and professional growth
• Gain clarity, vision and motivation towards your organizational goals
World-class keynote speakers and leading-edge thinkers will stretch your knowledge, transform your work, challenge your assumptions and open you to discover new opportunities through an inspiring, content-rich two-day program. Every year, attendees say that this is THE conference to attend.
Who should attend?
• Managers and human resource professionals
• Business leaders and owners
• University and government professionals
• Lawyers and mediators
• Social workers, psychologists and counsellors
• Health care professionals and alternative health practitioners
• Facilitators, coaches, consultants, and career planners
• Teachers and educators
Recognized educational and training credits: Professional bodies in a variety of fields approve participation in the People for People Conference for professional development credits. Inquire with your professional governing body today.
We are a charity project organized by an amazing team of volunteers. Our charity of choice this year is Little Warriors. .
Tuition includes breakfast and lunch each day. We are a charity project.
|2-Day Pass before September 25 at 6pm MST||$499|
|2-Day Pass Purchased On-Site on September 26 or September 27||$599|
|2-Day Student Pass**||$299|
Prices do not include GST. Registration prices are in Canadian funds.
*Whether you choose to attend Day 1 or Day 2 with your 1-Day Pass, you will have access to the networking event and Robert Porter Lynch’s presentation on Monday evening.
**Full-time post secondary students only. Student status will be verified.