World-Class Speakers & Thought Leaders
September 25 & September 26, 2017
Edmonton, AB, Canada
ATB Financial Arts Barns – 10330 84 Avenue
Who should attend?
• Managers and human resource professionals
• Business leaders and owners
• University and government professionals
• Lawyers and mediators
• Social workers, psychologists and counsellors
• Health care professionals and alternative health practitioners
• Facilitators, coaches, consultants, and career planners
• Teachers and educators
World-class keynote speakers and leading-edge thinkers will stretch your knowledge, transform your work, challenge your assumptions and open you to discover new opportunities through an inspiring, content-rich two-day program. Every year, attendees say that this is THE conference to attend. Check out our testimonials!!
The eighth annual People for People Conference gives you
progressive leadership, communication, and conflict resolution tools and strategies
that you can put to immediate use to:
• Improve employee satisfaction and engagement
• Reduce costs associated with conflict and employee retention
• Increase productivity and innovative thinking
• Promote personal and professional growth
• Gain clarity, vision and motivation towards your organizational goals
Recognized educational and training credits: Professional bodies in a variety of fields approve participation in the People for People Conference for professional development credits. Inquire with your professional governing body today. Upon request, we will happily provide you with a letter for proof of attendance.
We are a charity project organized by an amazing team of volunteers..
Tuition includes lunch each day.
|2-Day Pass before September 24 at 6pm MST||$499|
|2-Day Pass Purchased On-Site on September 25 or September 26||$599|
|2-Day Student Pass**||$299|
Prices do not include GST. Registration prices are in Canadian funds.
*Whether you choose to attend Day 1 or Day 2 with your 1-Day Pass, you will have access to the networking event and Robert Porter Lynch’s presentation on Monday evening.
**Full-time post secondary students only. Student status will be verified.