World-Class Speakers & Thought Leaders
September 26 & September 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
The seventh annual People for People Conference gives you
progressive leadership, communication, and conflict resolution tools and strategies
that you can put to immediate use to:
• Improve employee satisfaction and engagement
• Reduce costs associated with conflict and employee retention
• Increase productivity and innovative thinking
• Promote personal and professional growth
• Gain clarity, vision and motivation towards your organizational goals
World-class keynote speakers and leading-edge thinkers will stretch your knowledge, transform your work, challenge your assumptions and open you to discover new opportunities through an inspiring, content-rich two-day program. Every year, attendees say that this is THE conference to attend.
Who should attend?
• Managers and human resource professionals
• Business leaders and owners
• University and government professionals
• Lawyers and mediators
• Social workers, psychologists and counsellors
• Health care professionals and alternative health practitioners
• Facilitators, coaches, consultants, and career planners
• Teachers and educators
Recognized educational and training credits: Participation qualifies for recognized professional development credits in a variety of fields.
We are a charity project organized by an amazing team of volunteers. Our charity of choice this year is Little Warriors. .
Tuition includes breakfast and lunch each day. We are a charity project.
|Summer Special 2-Day Pass before July 10 at 11pm MST||$349|
|2-Day Pass before September 25 at 6pm MST||$499|
|2-Day Pass Purchased On-Site on September 26 or September 27||$599|
|2-Day Student Pass**||$299|
Prices do not include GST. Registration prices are in Canadian funds.
*Whether you choose to attend Day 1 or Day 2 with your 1-Day Pass, you will have access to the networking event and Robert Porter Lynch’s presentation on Monday evening.
**Full-time post secondary students only. Student status will be verified.